Description of the offer :
Levana is the startup of the Salesforc projects.e!
As a member of our teams, you occupy a strategic position with our clients and are a guarantee of the success of our projects.
You participate in pre-sales missions with our customers in order to :
- Determine their needs (process definition, implementation of Marketing Cloud...)
- Propose and implement adapted solutions by highlighting Best Practices
As a true technical reference on the Marketing Cloud platform, you rethink our customers' architecture as part of our integration projects. In this context you :
- Offer our clients a strategic vision in the implementation of the chosen solutions.
- Anticipate the technical issues of the project during the design phase
- Design, manage and implement technical solutions while being able to propose alternative solutions when necessary, in accordance with the client's technical requirements (SQL, AMP Script, SSJS...).
- Synthesize technical and commercial information
Responsible for the development teams, you analyze, anticipate and identify technical risks (limitations, performance, security) and participate in their development.
You are attracted by the world of consulting but wish to work in a company on a human scale, where benevolence, passion and excellence reign?
If you recognize yourself in this description, join-us!
- Master's degree in computer science, software engineering, GIS or information technology (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- + 5 years of experience in information systems related to CRM or digital marketing
- + 3 years of experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketing Automation solutions
- At least one experience implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have technical expertise in Data, Digital Content and Automation environments are a plus.
Required competencies :
We're looking for passionate explorers who have...
- Significant experience on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform (Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Contact Builder, Journey Builder, Advertising Studio, Social Studio, )
- A strong ability to understand the stakes of a client's Digital Marketing Roadmap
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a good sense of synthesis
- Willingness and ability to provide assistance to the more junior members of the team
Discipline, integrity and attention to detail are among your qualities.
Psst! Any Salesforce or Marketing Cloud certification is a plus for our future Levanauts!