Description of the offer :
Levana is the startup of the Salesfor projects.this!
Within our teams, you lead digital transformation projects for clients of all sizes. From start-ups to large CAC40 groups, our clients expect the excellence and rigour of major consulting players coupled with the energy and dynamism of a startup.
In concrete terms, you intervene to:
- Analyze functional requirements
- Define solutions and implement them through the Salesforce.com platform, ensuring a high level of satisfaction for our customers.
- Support our existing customers in defining their CRM strategy and implementing Salesforce solutions to maximize their ROI.
You will guide customers in validating the functional coverage of our solutions and provide end-user training.
You also participate in the development of the firm by participating in the pre-sales phases of projects and marketing events.
At the same time, your expertise leads you to coach less experienced consultants while maintaining a strong team spirit.
You are attracted(e) by the world of consulting but wish to evolve in a human-sized company, where benevolence, passion and excellence reign?
If you are:
- Graduate of higher education
- Curious and constantly on the lookout for new technologies
- Dynamic, with a spirit of initiative
- At ease orally and in writing with a sense of formalization
Come and join us!
Required competencies :
We're looking for explorers Passionate people who have
- A good command of the Salesforce platform (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Field Service ...)
- A first approach to the Salesforce project methodology (Classic or Agile)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- The ability to provide assistance to the more junior members of the team
- The following qualities: discipline, integrity, attention to detail, but also joie de vivre and good humour!
Psst! A first Salesforce certification is a real plus for our future Levanauts!